- Jesus built and established but one church (Mat. 16:18; cf. Eph. 4:4; 1:22-23).
- Denominations are not a part of the true church (Col. 1:18; 1 Cor. 1:10).
- The Catholic Church is the result of an apostasy from the that one church (1 Tim. 4:1-4).
- The Catholic Church is their own source of authority (2 Tim. 3:16-17; Col. 3:17).
- The Catholic Church worships through Mary, Peter, etc., (Mat. 4:10; Acts 10:26).
- The Catholic Church has a hierarchy system (Phi. 1:1; 1 Pet. 5:1-5).
- The Catholic Church baptizes babies (Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38).
- The Catholic Church teaches Adamic sin (Mat. 18:1-6; Eze. 18:4, 20).
- The Catholic preist recieves confession in place of God (1 Jho. 1:7-10; Jas. 5:16).
"Marking the word of God of none effect thorugh your traditions, which ye have delivered:and many such like things do ye" - Mark 7:13